Monday, November 8, 2010

Scatterbrained

I feel like 3am would be a great time to be sleeping...but I can't. I should really stop putting off my homework and papers. Next semester that definitely won't work. My classes just keep getting harder.

This weekend I've realized a few things:

1. I should really figure out a better way to break news to my mom. Today I had to call her and tell her that I was rear-ended when I was in a friend's car. I probably should have mentioned that we were both okay and it wasn't my car, but I just kind of blurt things out because it's easier. I guess it's really one of the only times I've had to tell her bad news. The one other time there was bad news, I didn't tell her...and to this day I have no idea who made that phone call. Those things seem irrelevant now. I am a little sore though and hope that doesn't last long.

2. My friends mean the world to me. I hate when people talk about my friends...especially when they don't know the person that they are making judgments about. I get defensive. I know I would do anything for my friends, so I just don't like when people talk bad about them.

3. I don't know when I'll meet the person that I'll spend the rest of my life with, but I do know that I am pretty picky. There are certain things you just don't do. Word to the wise...do not let a girl leave from hanging out and walk to her car alone. It'd be nice if you'd walk her to her car or at least watch to make sure she gets there. Just saying, it's respectful.

No comments:

Post a Comment