Sunday, October 31, 2010

23 days...


My sister's finally engaged!!!

First off, my sister FINALLY got engaged!! I'm so excited for them. They've been dating for over 4 years. He's a great guy. I get to be the Maid of Honor. I've never been in a wedding before, but I still can't wait. Now the wedding planning begins.

I'm ready to go home. I usually don't get homesick, but the last few weeks have been exhausting. I'm so physically and emotionally tired lately that I'm just counting down the days until I get to see my family. I could use their support. And I finally get to meet Sunny, my family's foreign exchange student from Norway.

I don't think I've had so many different feelings all at the same time in a looonnng while. I don't know which ones are right and which ones shouldn't be there, but it's overwhelming. I've realized a lot lately and learned more than I've wanted to. I'm trying to believe that things will work out and hopefully calm down some, but that hasn't been too promising.


My roommates are the best!
I've loved having them around...especially the last couple of crazy weeks.
It definitely helps to have friends there.




Homecoming night with some of my favorite girls.
It was fun getting ready with all of the girls
and then going to the dance together.

My little sister's dog Zoey is dressed up as a banana split for Halloween. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment